1. The SHARE Mission reserves the right to change, cancel, modify, and/or revoke any award decision as we see fit and without notice.
2. Award winners must profess Christ as Savior and be a high school graduate (or GED earned equivalent) student.
3. All scholarship awards may be given directly to the student's postsecondary school and not directly to the student. Proof of a student ID may be required to receive the award.
4. Postsecondary options are varied and may include public or private universities, colleges, community colleges, career/technical schools, vocational/trade schools, centers for continuing education, campus transition programs, and apprenticeship programs.
5. Application must be fully completed with required documents and submitted VIA EMAIL to "email@example.com
". DO NOT POSTAL MAIL YOUR APPLICATION. Any other types of submittal require sufficient notice and approval.
6. It is the student's responsibility to ensure all components of this application are submitted on time and properly per the instructions provided.
7. Applications must be received before 11:59pm on March 1, 2023.
8. Only two (2) individual one-time non-recurring $500 scholarships will be awarded. Winners will be notified via email.
9.. Applicant information will not be shared beyond the review committee. Winners give permission for name, career goals, choice of school(s), and photos to be used for both online and print media.
10. Volunteers of The SHARE Mission meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply. Immediate family members of The SHARE Mission staff are not eligible to apply.