WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- To treat all volunteers with dignity and respect.
- To provide training and direction when needed.
- To provide a safe atmosphere in which to volunteer.
- To recognize your contributions as a volunteer to the success of the organization.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- To act courteously and appropriately to Milwaukee Film patrons, fellow volunteers, sponsors, and Milwaukee Film staff members.
- To accept guidance and instruction from Milwaukee Film staff and theater managers.
- To report to your scheduled shift on time and to stay for your entire shift.
- To contact the Volunteer Coordinator immediately if you are unable to be present at your scheduled shift or if you cannot arrive on time.
- To wear your volunteer t-shirt (when appropriate) and to appear presentable for your shift.
- To perform the volunteer duties to which you are assigned to the best of your ability and in a professional manner.
- To not consume alcohol or drugs while on a shift and to not report for duty while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
NOTE: While we appreciate the time our volunteers donate to Milwaukee Film, reported negative behaviors, including missed shifts, will be investigated. Depending on severity and frequency, such behaviors could result in the termination of the volunteer’s position with us. Milwaukee Film considers our volunteers to be an integral part of our team and relies on them to follow through on their commitment.