Join the Collective!
Please confirm we have permission to email you.
+878 10 (VIS)
+881 6 (IRDM)
+881 7 (IRDM)
+881 8 (GSAT)
+881 9 (GSAT)
+882 13 (TV)
+882 16 (THU)
+882 32 (MCP)
+882 33 (ITU)
+882 34 (BC)
+883 5100 (VOX)
+883 5110 (BWCOM)
+883 5130 (SIP)
+888 (UN OCHA)
We need you to check here so we have your permission to call you.
I am happy to receive text (SMS) messages on this number.
Only complete this form if you are employed by one of the companies listed below, thank you!
Choose Your Employer:
Gulf Winds International
American Home Buyer
Right at Home
Spine and Sports Center
Premier Performance Physical Therapy
Sunburst Truck Lines
Causes I Am Passionate About
Serving those with Disabilities
Please select the times that you are normally able to volunteer with us.
What Zip Code Do You Live In?
We just want to wish you a happy birthday!
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Form
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed on today's date by you the volunteer releases Hope Legacy Collective (More Than The Move Foundation) a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Texas and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services for Hope Legacy Collective and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer.
Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship with Hope Legacy Collective is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that Hope Legacy Collective will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services to Hope Legacy Collective.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Hope Legacy Collective and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to Nonprofit. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Hope Legacy Collective from any liability or claim that I may have against Hope Legacy Collective with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to Hope Legacy Collective or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further I understand that Hope Legacy Collective does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Hope Legacy Collective beyond what may be offered freely by Hope Legacy Collective in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge Hope Legacy Collective from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with Hope Legacy Collective.
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to Hope Legacy Collective may include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to heavy lifting, potential slick surfaces and sharp objects. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume risk of injury or harm from these activities and release Hope Legacy Collective from all liability.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Hope Legacy Collective all right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by Hope Legacy Collective in connection with my providing volunteer services to Hope Legacy Collective.
6. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Texas and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By clicking I agree, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.
About Hope Legacy Collective
Hope Legacy Collective exists to restore hope in lives locally and globally through financial and volunteer support of life-changing non-profits.
Get in Touch
Hope Legacy Collective
4400 Hwy 225 Ste 230
Hope Legacy Collective